Believe it or not a ‘Certified Pre-owned’ (CPO) vehicle is exactly that… it is a used vehicle.
Now where CPO differs from a straight up ‘used vehicle’ is that it has been checked over by a manufacturer-trained mechanic and in most cases, offers similar benefits to those of buying a new car.
At AutoPark Honda we sell Honda certified vehicles that have been carefully inspected by our manufacturer-trained technicians.
Honda’s certified pre-owned standards consists of:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Honda technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
- One of the most extensive certified used-car warranties in the business
- For added peace of mind, each certified used vehicle comes with a free Vehicle History Report… show me the CarFax!
Also… all Honda Certified Pre-owned vehicles are under 6 years old and have less than 80,000 miles. So if you’re looking for a not quite new vehicle that is in practically new condition stop by AutoPark Honda and check out our Certified Pre-owned inventory.