Fuel prices are above $3.80 per gallon nationally… and it’s not going to drop drastically any time soon, or ever. As fuel prices continue to rise, customers are more interested in fuel-efficient compacts and hybrids to find relief from the pump.
A recent survey of car shoppers on kbb.com found that 51% of respondents are now considering a smaller, more fuel-efficient vehicle, while 20% are considering an alternative-fuel vehicle such as a diesel or hybrid. Did you know Honda was the very first auto manufacturer to offer a mass-production hybrid model for the U.S.?
What are your Honda ‘fuel efficient, hybrid, alternative to fuel’ options?
Here’s the lowdown: (all mpg totals are estimated)
- Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan: mpg 44 city / 44 hwy / 44 combined
- Honda Insight Hybrid: mpg 41 city / 44 hwy / 42 combined
- Honda CR-Z: mpg 35 city / 39 hwy / 37 combined
- Honda Civic Natural Gas: 2012 Green Car of the Year, mpg 27 city / 38 hwy / 31 combined (available in limited markets for now)
- Honda FCX Clarity: zero-emission, fuel cell electric vehicle (available in limited markets for now)
- Honda Civic: partial zero-emission vehicle, mpg 28 city / 39 hwy / 32 combined
- Honda Fit: ultra-low-emission vehicle, mpg 27-28 city/33-35 hwy/29-31 combined
- Honda EV: (available in limited markets for now), 100% electric vehicle
So if you’re looking for an environmentally responsible car that fits your budget and your lifestyle, visit Autopark Honda, we’ve got plenty of options for you.
2100 AutoPark Boulevard
Cary, NC 27511
- The Hybrid winner is… the 2012 Honda Insight (autoparkhonda.wordpress.com)