The 2012 Honda CR-V has a bold, new look that’s bound to get noticed. A redesigned grille and front bumper give the CR-V an impressive new style on the outside. While inside, the ECON button allows you to decide if you want more zip or better mileage & the Eco Assist helps you drive more efficiently.
If safety is at the top of your list, you’ll get peace of mind knowing that the 2012 CR-V has anti-lock brakes with brake assist, traction control, hill start assist, electronic brake-force distribution, side-curtain airbags for all occupants (except the one in the rear middle seat), front side airbags and dual-stage front airbags for the driver and front passenger.
Perhaps you’re move of a gadget person, this vehicle has you covered there as well. With standard USB port, rearview camera, Pandora Internet radio interface, Bluetooth and voice text messaging you’ll have fun connecting while staying hands free!
Here are some of the facts: (visit us to learn more)
- Powertrain: 5 speed automatic 2WD, AWD
- Engine: 185 hp, 2.4L, In-Line 4-Cylinder, Aluminum-Alloy, 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC®, 163 lb-ft
- Length/weight: 178.3 inches / 3305-3545 lbs
- Wheelbase: 103.1 inches
- EPA fuel economy: city 22-23mpg / hwy 30-31mpg / combined 25-26mgp
- Cargo capacity: 37.2 cubic feet, with rear seat down 70.9 cubic feet
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lbs
Stop by the dealership once you have a minute after the holidays, we have a couple 2012 CR-V’s on the lot, come see what all the fuss is about.